BUSY MUM OF 5

I HAVE A BUSY LIFE AND IT MAY NOT SUIT EVERYONE, BUT IT IS OUR LIFE AND NOW YOU CAN SHARE IT

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Pause in time

Have you ever had your life on pause,
Standing in limbo for any such cause,
Was it strange,or is it just me,
Could you just not decide who held the key.

Have you ever had time stand still,
Moments in life you cannot just fill,
Have you ever stood and seen a motionless sky,
The world going on but, passing you by.

Did you feel alone at all,
Or clinging on so you didn't fall,
Did the sea not meet the shore,
Was the answer behind that door.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it!

    Put a whole lot of question marks in instead of some of the commas and full stops and I would LOVE it ;)

    I get quite a lot of these limbo times, I'm in one right now to be honest, when something feels like it's missing but you can't quite put your finger on what...

    Well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply one of the most poignant posts I have read lately. Loved it especially 'The world going on but, passing you by'. I have felt like that so many times but could not find the words to say it myself. Thank you. X

    ReplyDelete