BUSY MUM OF 5

I HAVE A BUSY LIFE AND IT MAY NOT SUIT EVERYONE, BUT IT IS OUR LIFE AND NOW YOU CAN SHARE IT

Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Fragile flower

Its just a fragile flower, underneath that all that angst.
Its just a the thing that hurts me, to see it wilting now.
I can only offer words and hugs, but its not working now.
I cant take away the pain like i used to be able to do.
Its just a part of life, that i know thats tough.
I know that the promise of a day trip or a packet of sweets ,
wont fix it this time.
I know it will get better, but even that doent seemed to go in.
To see the tears falling and the huge pain in his heart.
This is a broken fragile flower and he is my teenage son,
losing his first love.  

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful poem for such a sad subject.

    Thank you for sharing

    ((hugs for your boy))

    xx
    lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh bless him. I can not even imagine yet my boy getting to that age and how my heart will break for him. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaww, your poem made me well up. My son is 10 and it breaks my heart to think that this will happen to him in a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lovely ladies , its so hard that a magic kiss and an elastoplast wont fix this, i have told him the harsh truth too , she isnt playing my boy like a fiddle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww how sad :-( poor teen - she's not good enough & so hard when they're sad & it can't be fixed xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So difficult it must be to see his heart broken and not feel heartbroken yourself. He's a lucky boy to have a mum who feels his pain so deeply and remembers what it was like to be a teenager.

    (Thank you for your visit to my fledgling blog and your heartfelt comment. I really appreciate it. I'm happy to have found you -- hello.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a fantastic poem - and the best thing is, it's not preserved here. One day he'll be able to look back at what his Mum wrote with an entirely different perspective.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget