BUSY MUM OF 5

I HAVE A BUSY LIFE AND IT MAY NOT SUIT EVERYONE, BUT IT IS OUR LIFE AND NOW YOU CAN SHARE IT

Thursday 26 August 2010

I'm getting kind of twitchy.

Its getting really close now, that time of year i dread,   'I HATE THE KIDS GOING BACK TO SCHOOL'. There i have said it, i know that there are going to be many of you that disagree, but i really struggle,I will settle into  it again, i suppose , but  it is  BIG change this year.
Teen 1 and 2 are going off to college,  and Dolly is moving to senior school, if thats not enough Jaboozle is starting playschool. I struggled when Piezer went to school, and felt quite useless for a long time, i missed her so much, and i know that i will feel the same about Jaboozle.

I will however, have less time to feel useless, as new (hopeful) business venures will keep me busy, but i will still have that rock feeling in the pit of my stomach .

I always consider myself as strong and matter of fact, but the summer holidays throw me everytime .

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you'll be fine and before you know it it'll be the Christmas hols and the house will be total mayhem again!

    ReplyDelete