BUSY MUM OF 5

I HAVE A BUSY LIFE AND IT MAY NOT SUIT EVERYONE, BUT IT IS OUR LIFE AND NOW YOU CAN SHARE IT

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Todays news

Life , it is set to raise you up and then knock you straight back down again.I know that i am not alone in this thought,and i have come to believe that the saying " sent to try us" is truer by each sunrise.

Take my day today, my youngest daughter had her first session at playschool, she was so excited, and with her tiny rucksack packed, she embarked on a new experience, without me staying to watch over her.

Now, by the very sense that i have done this 4 times before, made it no easier, and the empty hand and chatter less walk home, made me feel quite odd.Having said all that i was truly pleased and as proud as could be, for her ability to do this without a single tear.

So that was my high, then came the crashing thud back down to earth, a phone call, to say our eldest teen, will never be able to join the Military on medical grounds, a shock and huge disappointment for all concerned.

This has shattered his dreams of joining the Navy, and he has lost direction, his future wiped out in a phone call.

I know that it is going to take, a good deal of talking and seeking for options, of which we will advise, but as a parent you cannot help feeling his pain.

So, that was my day, and as the moon has now risen in the dark inky sky, the sun will rise and bring a new day and new problems, and we will deal with them, because we are all together .

1 comment:

  1. Aww sending your baby off to nursery is always sad - but well done her for no tears!! And I'm so sorry your son can't join navy - I'm sure you'll help him to find the right alternative for him xxxx

    ReplyDelete